What should I know about insurance in Strata?
The Jameson strata management series addresses the key changes that have entered into the new Australian strata scheme management legislation. These changes became effective as of November 30, 2016 and impact all those who live in or work in a strata building, including tenants, landlords, real estate agents, builders, and strata managers.
The key issues that will be discussed in this video include:
• What is an insurance commission?
• Responsibility of the managers of the strata when declaring insurance commissions
To see all the videos in the Jamesons Strata Management video series, see the links below.
1. What do you need to know about the new strata laws?
2. How has the role of the strata manager changed?
3. How do new laws deal with gifts and benefits?
4. What do I need to know about insurance in the strata?
5. What can be done to recover the levies for unpaid strata?
6. What changes have been made in the statutes of the strata?
7. How do the new laws affect pets in the strata?
8. How do the new laws affect smoking in the strata?
9. How do the new laws affect parking in the strata?
10. How has the role of tenants evolved?
11. How can owners deal with discarded property in a common property?
12. How do the new laws deal with short-term rental?
13. What changes have been made in the general meetings?
14. What do I need to know about the new collective sales process?
15. How do the new laws deal with renovations in strata?
16. How do new laws deal with development flaws?
17. How have the new laws affected strata insurance?
We guarantee that you will save up to 20% on your insurance with Jamesons Strata Management since we do not accept commissions. We are oriented to provide a style of transparent, honest and open communication. If you would like more information about insurance commissions or strata management, please contact Jamesons Strata Management at (02) 8969 3300.
Video credits to Jamesons Strata Management YouTube channel